Sunday, August 17, 2008

“Step Brothers”: a true Laff at the Movies


Step Brothers: a true Laff at the Movies



This is a truely funny comedy, one of the best comedies this year! Its a little raunchy (and not for kids with the R rating), but its a non-stop laugh throughout if you love Will Ferrell movies or movies like Superbad, Knocked Up, or American Pie youll love this !!! Step Brothers (2008)(Rated:R for crude and sexual content, and pervasive language) (1 hr,35 min) Genre: Comedy/Buddy Comedy Starring: Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Mary Steenburgen, Richard Jenkins, Adam Scott, Ka
http://blogs.woodtv.com/2008/08/02/step-brothers-a-true-laff-at-the-movies/

High School Musical 3 Now Or Never Music Video



High School Musical 3 Now Or Never Official Music Video
http://www.popcrunch.com/high-school-musical-3-now-or-never-music-video/

We Now Return To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming.



We Now Return To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming. Get ready for a longass post. I know that in the blogosphere, timeliness is next to godliness, but yall gotta understand my modem died in the ass on the 23rd and it took me a while to get back on track. Believe you me, I was berpissed that my modem died only after two months. But part of me is really glad, because on the 23rd I went to a free panel for the NYILFF on this movie that, until the day of the panel, was titled Humboldt Park. No
http://wassuprockers.wordpress.com/2008/08/02/we-now-return-to-our-regularly-scheduled-programming/


Bookmarks:



No comments: